About Conifer Beach House
Conifer Beach House in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, is a hidden gem closely situated to some of Port Elizabeth's most stunning swimming beaches, major beachfront attractions, as well as the city's airport.
Once settled in at the beach house, amidst the splendour of Conifer's lush gardens, it is hard to imagine that you are in such close proximity to Port Elizabeth's bustling beachfront. The house is owner-managed by renowned professional musicians, Peter Louis and Junita van Dijk. Peter is both German and Dutch speaking.
Conifer Beach House offers a unique experience in accommodation. Four stylish units are nestled in the spectacular semi-tropical gardens, creating an oasis-like ambience. Privacy is a priority at Conifer Beach House: guests have their own entrance, as well as private patios on each unit, leading onto the lush gardens.
Most units are self-catering with fully equipped kitchenettes. The family unit easily accommodates 4 people and has a full kitchen and a separate dining area. Every unit at Conifer Beach House has a TV, with DSTV, a DVD Player and Internet WiFi. Ceiling fans, air-conditioning, hairdryers, heaters, tea and coffee facilities, stocked bar-fridges and panic buttons (in case of medical emergencies) all add to the comfort and practicality of the units.
The crisp, white linen bedding contrasts with the colourful interiors of the units.
A prompt and efficient laundry service is available.
Healthy, delicious breakfasts are a Conifer specialty. These may be taken in the main house or al fresco in the splendour of the gardens. Self-catering units with fully equipped kitchenettes are available on request.
Conifer Beach House is situated 2 blocks from Beach Road, the main road running along Port Elizabeth's picturesque beachfront and is within easy walking distance of Port Elizabeth's famous King's Beach, a safe swimming beach with spectacular golden shores. Guests can enjoy early morning walks beside the sea or take in an awesome sunset, while strolling along the beach, or enjoying sundowners beside this magnificent stretch of the Indian Ocean.
We will gladly assist with planning activities that will make the most of your stay in Port Elizabeth.
Activities and Attractions:
From Conifer Beach House, visitors will have easy access to most amenities
• Spectacular beaches
• Summerstrand Bayworld Oceanarium and Museum Complex
• Top Health Clubs
• The newly developed Summerstrand Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Complex
• Nelson Mandela Metropole University
• Dolphin's Leap Centre shopping and restaurant complex (this is within 2 minutes walking distance)
• Tours and Itineraries can be arranged on request. These include township tours, game drives, visits to the Oceanarium and more.
• Humewood Golf course
• Cape Receife Lighthouse and Nature Reserve
• Top surf and fishing spots
• Easy access to the city centre and the N2
• The Airport (transfers to and from the Airport and car hire can be arranged)
• Addo Elephant Park (75km)