Map showing Chumbi Bush House
Directions to Chumbi Bush House
• Take the N2 highway on the North Coast of KwaZulu Natal. Take the Hluhluwe off ramp
• Travel East towards the town of Hluhluwe for 4km
• Go through the town of Hluhluwe until you reach the last (4th) circle. Turn left at the circle
• Travel approximately 1km, turn right over the railway line
• Travel for approximately 18km down the Sodwana Bay tar road (R22)
• At the farm 'Badenhorst Boedery' turn left down the dirt road
• Keep on straight past the sheds for 2km, it'll look like you are going into someone's house • Keep going straight past the house on your left (don't turn!)
• Go slowly over a dam wall - keep straight past the cow fields until you get to an electric gate
• The gate is on manual you will need to get out your car and push it open
• Once you are through the gate turn right immediately
• Follow the fence line for 1,5km. You go through the back of someone's house - keep following the fence line, until you see a sign saying 'Chumbi & Hagar'
• Then turn left. The houses are at the end of this road: Chumbi Bush house is at the end of the left fork
Directions will be sent on booking confirmation.