Have Your Say
Submit a Review
Have you been to Chandelier Game Lodge in Oudtshoorn?
Let us know what you thought of the venue and how you enjoyed your visit to Karoo.
Reviews & Comments
Showing 1 reviews (ordered by date of stay, most recent appearing first)
We stayed at the dream house (R1950 per night) for 2 days. Very little care is taken at Chandelier.
Below is a list of things which went/were wrong.
1) The house got smoked out when we used the indoor fire place, and the next day someone told us to make a smaller fire! The smoke was so bad, we had to sleep in a hotel in Oudtshoorn the Friday night! No apology or reimbursement from Chandelier for the nights accommodation.
2) The jacuzzi was empty when we arrived. Do you really expect the guests to fill it up on arrival ?
3) The gas heater was empty. We asked them to refill it the Saturday morning, but when we go back to the house the evening and wanted to turn it on, it was still empty!
4) They have a lovely coffee making machine, only problem was when we opened it, the coffee filter from the previous use was still in there and completely rotten!
5) The bathroom's water pipes was blocked up and the toilets didn't want to flush properly.
6) We requested 4 bags of wood on arrival, but they only delivered 2. The farm workers were blamed.
The view from the deck is amazing though, and we really enjoyed the guided ostrich tour.
Showing 1 reviews
George Airport - 55.7km
Children of all ages are welcome.
Listed on SA-Venues.com
August 2015 - 1 Review