About Botlierskop Bush Villas
The 4 newly built, fully furnished Self Catering Bush Villas are well situated on the Botlierskop Reserve with views over the waterhole. These luxury villas are suitable for families with young children (all ages welcome) as well as Guests that prefer privacy.
Self Catering Accommodation
Glass sliding doors open from the lounge onto a wooden deck overlooking the waterhole where you can sit and enjoy the spectacular views. See the animals drinking at the waterhole and listen to the abundant bird life while enjoying a sundowner around your fire pit or in your private Jacuzzi.
The Villas has a master bedroom as well as a studio room with en-suite bathroom. There is one loft room for kids with a small en-suite bathroom.
Features & Facilities:
• Air-conditioning in lounge
• Open plan dining room, seats 6
• Lounge Area, seats 6 with TV
• Fully equipped Kitchen with dish washer, stove, fridge and equipment
• Coffee/tea Facilities offered and replenished daily
• Large wooden deck with seating area overlooking the waterhole
• Outdoor fire place
• Indoor fire place
• Private Jacuzzi
• Swimming towels
• Full guest amenities with bathrobes and slippers
• Mosquito nets
• Electronic Safes in 2 bedrooms
• Laundry services provided at additional charge
• Daily housekeeping services included except Sundays and Public holidays
• Fire wood supplied
Guest can book additional activities at Botlierskop and plenty of restaurants are available in Great Brak river. Nearby activities includes guided game drives, horsesback safaris, spa treatments, walking with lions, shark cage diving and many more.