About Bosrivier Campsite
Set at the foot of the Cederberg Mountain, 7km from Citrusdal, Bosrivier is the ideal camping escape destination with only the rustle of leaves and ripples of water as company.
Bosrivier Campsite consists out of five campsites each with its own private veranda, braai area and ablution facilities.
The campsite also offers a communal braai area next to a mountain stream with swim holes, as well as a huge lawn with shade.
A maximum of six guests (including children) are permitted per campsite.
• Only water and electricity is provided
• A security guard is on duty during the night
Attractions and Things to Do:
• Visit the Cederberg Wilderness Area
• Spend time in the Matjiesrivier Nature Reserve
• Drive the Nieuwoudt Pass
• Shop at De Tol Farm Stall
• Do one of the Algeria Forest Station short walks
• Drive to Porterville for the day