Welcome to Bon à Vie on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in East London, Sunshine Coast.
Bon à Vie is situated in Gonubie, an increasingly popular holiday destination near East London. It is the perfect place to stay for business trips, holiday, sporting events, visiting family, or just a stop over.
Bon à Vie is graded as a four star establishment by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa and rated "Superior" by the AA Travel Guide.
The Garden Unit (sleeps up to 3 guests)
The garden unit with its own enclosed garden and private entrance sleeps up to 3 and consists of a bedroom with queen sized bed - linen and towels supplied. An open plan Lounge / kitchen with a 32" Plasma Screen TV (DSTV), sleeper couch, 4 plate stove, microwave and fridge freezer. Off the street parking available.
2 Bedroom Unit (sleeps up to 5 guests)
The 2 bedroom unit with its own entrance and garage sleeps up to 5 and consists of a main bedroom with queen sized bed - linen and towels supplied. Spotless en suite bathroom with bath and shower and sliding door which open up on to a balcony.
The open plan Lounge / kitchen / dining room has DSTV & Hi Fi, sliding door opening up on to a balcony, sleeper couch, 4 plate stove, microwave and fridge freezer. The second bedroom has a double bed - linen and towels supplied and spotless en suite with shower.
• Breakfast available on request
• Sparkling swimming pool and Jacuzzi
• Laundry service available on request at a nominal fee.
• Shuttle service can be arranged
• Braai (barbecue) onsite
ATTRACTIONS & ACTIVITIES
• 15 kilometers drive from Vincent Park, East London.
• Canoeing (less than 2km)
• Car hire (less than 5km)
• DSTV in room
• Exercise facilities (less than 500m)
• Fishing (less than 2km)
• Game drives (less than 30km)
• Private airfield (less than 15km)
• East London Airport (25km)
• Restaurant (less than 2km)
• Scuba diving (less than 10km)
• Squash court (less than 1km)
• Tea / coffee making facilities
• Tennis court (less than 1km)
• Water skiing (less than 30km)
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)