About Blue Bays 308
Blue Bays 308 is a spacious modern apartment, situated only 50m from the beach. Its the perfect self-catering accommodation for a relaxed luxury holiday with breath taking views over Table Mountain, Bloubergstrand, Big Bay and The Mother City - Cape Town. Perfect to escape the stressful lifestyle we each endure. For the professional business man making his trip to Cape Town, its tranquil, peaceful accommodation will get you enough rest for your travel meetings.
Self Catering Accommodation
The two bedroom apartment with ocean themed decor has a queen size bed and two singles. Complete with full bathroom and open-plan living area fully equipped with comfortable seating, dining table with chairs for six. Built-in oven and stove, microwave, dishwasher and fridge / freezer.
For that extra peace of mind on your holiday or business trip the apartment block has 24 hour security and secure parking. The apartment comes with a starter pack of tea and coffee as well as soap for dishes just to make things a little easier on your first night of relaxation. All linen and towels are provided.
Activities and Attractions
Bloubergstand offers picturesque views of Table Mountain and the city. The main attraction is the sandy white beaches that stretch on for ages. The main beach, Big Bay, is a surfers paradise and plays host to many national and international competitions. Bloubergstrand has many seafood restaurants that offer exceptional views of the ocean, so you can have sundowners while watching the water activities or take a stroll on the pristine beaches. Here residents act as if it is holiday all year round.
Blouberg Strand forms part of a protected Marine Nature Reserve and is largely undeveloped for its beauty and location. In season, Southern Right Whales can be spotted in the bay, while dolphins and seals are quite common sightings in this area.
Even though Blouberg is literally only minutes away from the CBD, it forms the gateway to the West Coast - an area that shares a more relaxed tradition of fishing and enjoying life at a much slower pace. Not far from Blouberg is the West Coast National Park where indigenous fauna and flora may be enjoyed along with completely protected and unspoilt beach.
• Amenities eg specialty restaurants, cafes, pubs, chemist, laundromat, etc. are located within walking distance
• Major shopping malls are close by and Canal Walk, the largest shopping mall, is approximately 7km away
• Ratanga Junction theme park - 10 minutes away
• Golf courses (Milnerton and Atlantic) are each about 10 minutes away
• Gyms (Virgin Active and Planet Fitness) about 5 minutes away
• Rietvlei Wetland Area (220 plant species / 180 different birds species visit annually) - about 10 minutes away
• Cape Town city center and V&A Waterfront - about 20 minutes away
• Table Mountain and cable car - 30 minutes away
• Easy access to airport (20 minutes) and freeways
• Cape Wine Routes - about 30 minutes away
• Close to the My-Citi bus route
Blue Bays 308 accommodation is also part of Blue View Travel so if you are sitting around the apartment or planning ahead, wondering what to do with your family on your holiday in Bloubergstrand, let us take all the arrangements off your hands and excite you with a great tour that will leave a unforgettable memory and astounding pictures to show your family when you return home.