About Blueberry Hill Apartments
“Experience the breathtaking West Coast” at Blueberry Hill Apartments, set high on Blueberry Hill, St. Helena Bay, only 160 kms from Cape Town along the R27. If you are into chilling in a chair hammock or lounging on a couch swing with a fabulous view of the ocean, then this is the place for you! Ideal for a couple, or group of friends (two or three couples) for a weekend breakaway or a longer leisurely holiday where time stands still and you won’t want to leave!
St. Helena Bay, with its long white beaches and hundreds of bird species to watch, is a nature lover’s paradise. Whether you want to sea kayak, yacht, deep sea dive, surf, paddle board or just relax on the beach the “West Coast Way” – there is something for everyone. In the evenings you can braai a fish bought from the fishermen at the harbour, or enjoy a great meal and some superb seafood at one of the local restaurants.
Self Catering Accommodation
We offer three self catering apartments (sleeps 2 adults each) consisting of an open-plan fully fitted kitchen and lounge with TV and selected DStv Channels, leading onto one bedroom with a double bed and en-suite shower, basin and toilet.
• Wrap-around wooden deck with breath-taking sea and mountain views (shared guest facility)
• Built-in outdoor braai (shared quest facility)
• Large Garden Gazebo with two swinging couches, rustic bar stools and a Weber braai – where the ethos is - “if you are not barefoot - you are over-dressed”
• Free Wi-Fi Internet
• On-site parking
• West Coast National Park (Langebaan)
• Cape Columbine Nature Reserve (Paternoster)
• West Coast Fossil Park
• Fishing Museum (Velddrif)
Regret we cannot accommodate children or pets.