About Blouberg Manor Boutique Hotel
Blouberg Manor is situated at one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It boasts magnificent views of Robben Island and is a mere 40 meters from Big Bay, the main swimming beach and surf club in Bloubergstrand. Whether it is business or leisure, Blouberg Manor is bound to satisfy your needs perfectly.
The majestic Cape Dutch Manor house offers en suite bedrooms, each decorated to a specific theme and offering information about a different cultural experience in the Cape.
The main executive suite will spoil you with every imaginable luxury that you can think of:
• French doors opening onto a balcony overlooking Big Bay.
• Victorian bath and fireplace in the room
• Double shower, infra red heating in bathroom, toweling gowns and slippers
• Exquisite bedding and linen
• Internet connection, satellite TV, etc.
• A personal butler is at your disposal should you prefer!
• Other rooms offer different options.
Breakfast & Meals
Breakfast becomes a personal affair every day, be it in the dining room overlooking the ocean or next to the pool.
De-stress all day next to the swimming pool with the sound of the ocean to comfort you while sipping long cocktails and enjoying light lunches from the bar if you prefer. An aroma therapeutic massage will add to your ultimate relaxation. Manicures, pedicures and hairstylists can be booked should you prefer.
We also offer
• Hired car service can be arranged
• Travelling service to and from Cape Town International Airport