Welcome to Blouberg Bliss Cottage on SA-Venues.com, offering 3 star graded accommodation in West Beach, Blaauwberg.
Bliss Cottage is a free-standing, two-bedroomed, self-catering holiday home situated in a quiet close 300 m from the white sands of Cape Town’s Blouberg beaches and only 19 km from the city center.
You’ll find our cozy 3-star graded cottage the ideal haven from which to explore the delights of Cape Town and its surrounds. Make Bliss Cottage your base for exhilarating kite or wind-surfing, exploring the winelands of Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Durbanville, or if you enjoy links golfing, bird-watching, cycling or mountain-biking, long beach walks, shopping, great entertainment or just lazing on the beach and enjoying the sun.
Self Catering Accommodation
• Sleeps four in two separate bedrooms. Main bedroom (with double bed, DSTV) opens onto a private enclosed patio. Second bedroom with two single beds
• One bathroom with bath / shower combo, washbasin and toilet
• Lounge / dining-room with DSTV and DVD opens onto private enclosed outdoor patio with built-in braai / barbeque
• Open-plan kitchen, fully equipped with cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, fridge / freezer, microwave, dishwasher and Britta water purifier
• Lock-up single garage with washing machine and tumble dryer
• All linen, towels and beach towels supplied
Activities and Attractions
Within a radius of 1-10 km you’ll find a wide variety of bars, restaurants, shopping malls, cinemas, a very well-equipped Virgin Active gym as well as two links golf courses. The beachfront is a year round hotspot for jogging, cycling, roller-blading, and kite-surfing. On nearby Rietvlei Nature Reserve you can windsurf and waterski, while the many beaches in the vicinity are a favourite hangout for local surfers.
Mountain biking and hiking are available at Koeberg Nature Reserve where you can spot a great variety of birds as well as Springbok, Eland, Zebra, Bontebok, Blesbok, angulated tortoises and even the odd Cape Cobra, to name but a few.
Blaauwberg is also the gateway to the Cape West Coast where the annual flower season in Spring (August to October) remains one of nature’s most magnificent displays of beauty. Between August and November you may even spot whales playing in the bay.
Distance from Cape Town City Center: 19 km.
Nearest shopping / entertainment malls: Seaside Village & Eden on the Bay 1.5 km; Bayside Center 3 km; Canal Walk 10 km; V&A Waterfront 18 km
At Bliss Cottage we invite you to kick back and relax in the comfort of our home from home, which is so well equipped that all you’d need to pack are your clothes!
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)