About Berkley Apartment
Situated in one of the worlds most sought after positions, the Camps Bay Glen, this prime beachside apartment offers wind free summers and a minutes walk to the best local white sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, bars, hotels and taxis.
Watch the most spectacular sunsets while enjoying sundowners at one of the many top class restaurants and beach bars.
The apartment is set in a small private patio garden with views of the ocean and mountains, it has a separate entrance, off-street parking and is adjacent to Berkley Villa.
Self Catering Accommodation
This spacious two bedroom upmarket apartment has an open plan reception lounge, dining room and kitchen. It has carpeted bedrooms with sandstone floors in the living areas, modern furniture and interiors all of which are in complementary neutral fabrics and colours.
The Apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, audiovisuals, Internet, security and a domestic service.
Features & Facilities:
• Views - Sea and mountain views from the garden
• Bedrooms - Main bedroom with Queen size bed, 2nd bedroom with Queen size bed
• Bathrooms - Main en-suite shower and toilet, 2nd en-suite shower in bath and toilet
• Lounge - Open plan lounge, dining into kitchen, modern sofa, two easy chairs, coffee table, TV, decoder and DVD player
• Dining room - Open plan with wooden six seater table
• Kitchen - Fully equipped, open plan kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and all small appliances
• Patio - Leads onto small garden with view of the ocean and mountains. Outdoor loungers, teak table and chairs, Weber barbeque are provided
• Laundry - Outdoor separate laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer
• Cleaning - Domestic service three times weekly or as arranged
• Parking - Off street parking directly outside apartment gate
• Security - ADT radio-link alarm and armed response
Located a half an hour from the airport and only 15 minutes from the famous Table Mountain, Lions Head, the City Centre, the Aquarium and the V & A Waterfront.
Take a boat trip to Robben Island or a leisurely hours drive into the Cape Winelands for a day of pure enjoyment.