Map showing Berg en Zee Guesthouse
Directions to Berg en Zee Guesthouse
From Cape Town and Cape Town International Airport:
• Proceed east along the N2 direction Somerset West.
• Pass through 5 traffic lights. Proceed with the N2 direction Grabouw.
• Pass a Shell filling station on the Right hand side. You are now fairly close to the turn-off.
• Look out for the large signboard with an arrow right to Gordons Bay/Kleinmond (R44). Turn Right.
• This turn-off is approximately 50km from Cape Town and 40km from the airport. You are now on a smaller road, the M165s.
• Pass the school on the left, through a 4-way stop until you reach the main T-junction at Faure Marine Drive, R44, after about 4.5km. Take your time at this intersection as it can be a little tricky here.
• You need to proceed straight OVER the T-junction, as if going into the parking bays in front of the Leapfrog office ahead slightly on your left.
• Swing left into Watt Street. (The road is not visible from the stop street until you cross Faure Marine)
• Nearly there! Turn immediately right at Van der Byl. Left at the T-junction at the Sunset Spur. You are on Beach Road. Wind your way along Beach Rd for almost 1km. See Hahn Rd on your left with our sign “Berg en Zee”.
• Park in any of the parking bays, come up the stairs, and you’re there.