Welcome to Beetleloop Guest House on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in Nelspruit, Lowveld Legogote.
Situated in the heart of Nelspruit, yet nestling on the border of a nature reserve, Beetleloop Guest House will captivate your senses with its serene beauty and relaxed African ambience.
The wooden chalets blend beautifully into the surrounding bush. Here you will find tranquillity and peace - whatever the reason for your visit to Nelspruit may be. Indigenous trees attract a wide variety of birds, ensuring a fascinating and relaxing experience for the avid bird watcher. Small mammals like porcupine, mongoose and small antelope may also make an appearance. A variety of curios and objects’d art collected in several African countries like Uganda, DRC, Kenya, Zimbabwe and Mozambique will ensure a truly African experience.
Tree Top Cabin (Luxury)
A romantic private wooden cabin hidden among trees and overlooking the Nelspruit Nature Reserve. It is spacious and fully equipped with an en-suite shower, king size bed and its own private verandah. Indigenous trees attract a wide variety of birds, ensuring a fascinating and relaxing experience for the avid bird watcher. Perfect for romantic getaways, honeymooners or discerning executives.
Fisherman’s Cabin (Luxury self catering)
A large wooden cabin overlooking the Nelspruit Nature Reserve. It has an en-suite bathroom with bath & shower and a private verandah. There are two extra length ¾ beds and a sleeper couch that folds into a double bed. Equipped with a stove, oven and microwave.
Lavender Room (Luxury)
A spacious luxury room with two extra length ¾ beds, en-suite with shower only.
Brown Room (Luxury)
A luxury unit with extra length 3/4 beds, private veranda and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower (available as either a double or twin beds).
Green Room (Standard)
Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with bath (available as either a double or twin beds).
Blue Room (Standard)
Double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
• Crisp white linen
• Mosquito nets
• Duvets and throws
• Robes and slippers
• Ceiling fans
• Bar fridge
• Fresh white towels
• LCD TV (M-Net / Movie channels / Super Sport, Kyknet and SABC)
• Clock radio
• Mini Safe
• Hair dryer and mirror
• Coffee / Tea making facilities
• Shower / Body essence
• Body lotion
• Shower cap / vanity kit / sewing kit / face cloth / shoe mitt
• Insect wipes
• Secure parking
• Home-made dinners (by prior arrangement)
• Laundry and ironing services
• Extra freezer / fridge space available
• Baby sitter by arrangement
• Restaurant and Spa bookings
• Romantic extras (bubbly / rose petals and candles)
• 24 hour security
• Tour assistance
• Only two minutes from the centre of Nelspruit, Medi Clinic and Matumi Golf Course
• Within easy reach of the Kruger National Park, Blyde River Canyon and Pilgrim’s Rest. All these destinations can be visited in a day trip from Nelspruit.
• 20 minutes from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA)
Smoking is not permitted indoors
National finalist in 2012 AA Quality Assured Accommodation Awards
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)