About Beaumont Family Wines
Beaumont Family Wines is situated on a working wine & fruit farm and offers accommodation in two self-catering cottages, the Mill House and Pepper Tree.
Surrounded by wine, wheat and sheep farms, as well as some of the best restaurants and farm stalls in the area, there is always something to do.
Beyond the immediate area, the cottages are minutes away from other towns such as Hermanus, Greyton, Elgin and Kleinmond. These towns, their beaches and their mountains come with an array of adventures for both the chilled and the adrenaline fiend.
Self Catering Accommodation
The Mill House sleeps between 4-6 guests, while the Pepper Tree Cottage sleeps between 2-4 guests.
Relax and enjoy the views from the stoep of either cottage, or cosy up inside with open fireplaces in the kitchen and wood-burning stoves in the living rooms. There are hot water bottles for the colder nights and white cotton bed linen and towelling.
• Bedding, bath towels
• Lounge area with wood burning heater, electric heaters
• Fans (for summer), mosquito repellent
• Fully equipped kitchen, with fire place, crockery, cutlery, utensils, small 2 plate stove with oven, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment, wash liquid & dish cloths, tea, coffee & sugar
• Patio with BBQ facilities & braai grid, plenty of wood, firelighters, candles & matches
• Tap water is perfectly safe to drink
• No pets
There are wonderful things to do on the farm; everything from farm walks, mountain hikes, horse riding and dam swims to (more leisurely) wine tasting and farm platters on the veranda, picnics and bird watching.
The cottages are in close proximity to the town of Bot River and its local hotel, character filled pubs, quality butchery, an eclectic Portuguese take-away and general dealer.