About Beachwalk Bed & Breakfast
Located in the beachfront suburb of Summerstrand, Beachwalk Bed & Breakfast offers 4-star comfort only 60m from popular beaches and an easy 400m stroll to the Boardwalk Casino, Entertainment and Restaurant complex in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
This heritage building has been stylishly renovated with all rooms tastefully and comfortably decorated, providing a restful haven after spending a day on the beach, exploring nearby game parks or unwinding after a busy day at work.
Beachwalk B&B offers the tourist and discerning business person, beautifully appointed rooms with en-suite bathrooms, private entrances and covered patios all in a peaceful secluded garden with pool.
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, private entrances and patios in a peaceful garden with separate secure parking. Rooms fitted with ceiling fans, Television and M-Net, fridge, microwave, tea/coffee making facilities, telephone and internet / ADSL connection.
• Twin single bed, double bed and family rooms available
• All rooms with en-suite bathrooms
• Fridge, microwave, tea & coffee making facilities in each room
• Ceiling fans, TV with M-Net
• Telephones and internet and ADSL connections are standard.
• Hairdryers available on request
• Room design, mobile writing desks and internet ADSL connections offer the business person flexibility of working late nights, watching TV or both
• Separate entrances, covered patios in a tranquil garden setting with pool.
• Secure off-street parking
LOCATION & ATTRACTIONS
Beachwalk B&B's location is ideal for both tourist and businessman - park your car or arrange to be dropped-off, settle in and walk to the major entertainment facilities Port Elizabeth has to offer.
Being about 60m from pristine beaches, the adventurous can participate in watersports at Hobie Beach or just spend a lazy day sunbaking, whilst the businessman can take a relaxing stroll after work or an invigorating run along the sand to kick-start the day.
Take an easy 400m stroll to the Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment complex, offering numerous restaurants, cinemas, ten-pin bowling, arts & crafts, sports bar and many other facilities. Also within walking distance is the Bayworld Oceanarium and Snake Park, open-air craft markets and Brooke’s Entertainment Pavilion.
The airport is just 6 km away and transfers can be arranged. A championship golf course is just 4km down the road and Addo Elephant Park, Shamwari and Kragga Kamma reserves are within comfortable motoring distance.