About Bay View Icon
Bay View Icon is a contemporary and luxuriously stylish and spacious two bedroom apartment in a prime position in Camps Bay Cape Town. Its theme is sophisticated Cape Town / Africa in tones of cream marble flooring, dark skirtings and glass cupboards. Artworks on display are indicative of sophisticated living. Enjoy lovely views of the bay from the living area, main bedroom and from the spacious balcony. In the bedrooms and living area colonial fans are provided. All lighting is dim-able and can be adjusted according to your mood.
Self Catering Accommodation
The living room offers ultimate comfort from the sleek cream leather couch to watch the flat screen HD TV in surround sound audio to the open plan glass topped dining area. On warm days the silent cooling of the colonial fan will bring a fresh breeze.
The designer kitchen is sophisticated with cream granite and wood and glass with accessories and latest appliances to make your stay carefree. There is a bar counter top with seating for two.
The bathroom includes a bath as well as enclosed walk in marble shower and marble vanity while we provide you with fluffy top of the range towels.
In the main bedroom your comfort has been considered from all aspects. The leather extra length queen sized bed is fitted with top of the range sheets and cushions to ensure that you have a peaceful stay. Bay views can be enjoyed from your bed or alternatively you can watch the HD TV provided. Should you require to work, the desk top is functional with ADSL socket or alternatively you can use Wi-Fi. There is a iPod jack clock / alarm radio next to the bed.
The second bedroom has a warm Africa feel with black and white original photos and stylish mirrors and colonial fan. It can cater for two singles or a King size bed if required.
The balcony is spaciously comfortable with aloes and Namibian quiver trees and designer lounge chairs in cream canvas and ironwood table. Ideal for having drinks and dinner listening to the waves while the sun sets.
• Electric fencing, security disk entry ,security gating at apartment entry, double door and double lock system
• Open plan lounge with leather couch and dining room with seating for four on modern glass top table
• Flat screen HD TV, DVD / CD player, premium Satellite TV and home theatre system in living area
• HD TV in main bedroom and USB port option, ADSL internet port on granite desk top and LED lighting
• Spacious balcony with desert type plants with seating for four for lounging and or dinner
• Colonial fans in living area and bedrooms
• Granite counter top in kitchen - fully equipped with cutlery, crockery, crystal glasses for four
• Fridge, microwave, toaster, glass top stove and oven
• Washing machine
• Sleek bathroom with separate bath as well as walk in glass shower, luxury towels supplied
• Main bedroom with custom built furnishings and leather queen size bed with fine linen
• Luggage racks
• Clothes drying rack
• Fan heaters
• Second bedroom with two single beds or King size bed option and custom glass cupboards with plenty of storage
• Electronic laptop safe
• Remote controlled garage and parking for two additional cars in tandem
• Two hairdryers
• Wi-Fi / Internet
• Serviced weekly (daily service upon request at extra charge)
• Airport transfers on request
Bay View Icon is optimally located in the heart of prestigious Camps Bay area close to the sea and beach. The apartment is situated in a quite small neat block with gardens and barbeque facilities. The location is convenient for travel to most attractions in the city and surrounds. Nearby you can find top class restaurants and bars on the renowned Camps Bay strip and night life, shopping and all Cape Towns major attractions:
• 15 minute walk to Camps Bay strip, restaurants, bars, supermarket, chemist, hair salon, health spas and beautiful Camps Bay beach
• 10 minute drive to Table Mountain Cable station and Clifton Beach
• 15 minute drive to the V&A Waterfront
• 15 minute drive to Hout Bay and Chapmans Peak
• 30 minute drive to the airport
• 60 minute drive to wine farms and Cape Point