About Au de Hex Boutique Hotel
The elegantly restored owner-managed Au De Hex Boutique Hotel & Wedding Venue lies in the heart of the Cape's Winelands. Dating back to 1798, the converted Cape Dutch homestead breathes new life into one of Wellington’s most historic locations.
Boasting ten spacious suites, elegantly furnished with exquisite interiors, the finest décor and the best quality linen, Au de Hex sets a new standard in luxurious hospitality.
• Wireless internet, air conditioning and a unique view of the farm, the picturesque gardens and surrounding mountains
• Fine dining with a French inspiration
• The tranquility of the landscaped rose gardens with water flowing through the furrows
• A crystal clear swimming pool inviting guests to relax under the old Oak trees
• Sip MCC and wines from our Wellington region
• Spend an afternoon relaxing on our floating jetty, catching fish or just taking in the view and the serene surroundings
Au de Hex is the quintessential wedding venue, with all the necessary amenities, five-star accommodation and three venues from which to choose to celebrate the occasion.
The pride of this historic site is undoubtedly the floating jetty beneath a romantic Bedouin-style tent, overlooking the Hawequa Mountain range, making it the perfect location for a lavish affair, be it a wedding ceremony, a jazz ensemble, a celebratory dinner or film shoot.
Relax in the tranquility of the landscaped rose gardens with furrows through which the water flows or under the old Oak trees. Life is beautiful here.