About Au d’Hex Estate
The elegantly restored owner-managed Au d’Hex Estate lies in the heart of the Cape's Winelands. Dating back to 1798, the converted Cape Dutch homestead breathes new life into one of Wellington’s most historic locations.
Boasting ten spacious suites, elegantly furnished with exquisite interiors, the finest décor and the best quality linen, Au d’Hex sets a new standard in luxurious hospitality.
• Wireless internet
• Air conditioning and a unique view of the farm
• Picturesque gardens and surrounding mountains
• Fine dining with a French inspiration
• A Swimming pool inviting guests to relax under the old Oak trees
• Sip MCC and wines from our Wellington region
• Spend an afternoon relaxing on our floating jetty, catching fish
Relax in the tranquility of the landscaped rose gardens with furrows through which the water flows or under the old Oak trees. Life is beautiful here.
Au d’Hex does not offer a 24 hour service. Our staff may not be available 24/7. There are no landlines in the rooms.