Map showing Atlantic Beach Golf Club
Directions to Atlantic Beach Golf Club
From Cape Town City Centre
• Take the N1 highway leading out of the city centre towards Paarl - The sign will read N1 Paarl.
• Follow this road and stay in the left lane. You will see a sign on your left hand side just after you have gone under a bridge – R27 Paarden Eiland / Milnerton.
• Take this exit to your left and follow the R27 through Paarden Eiland, Milnerton and Table View. Stay on this road and proceed through all the traffic lights in Table View.
• From the last traffic light in Table View, you will continue on the R27 for another 9 km.
• You will see Atlantic Beach signs and the driving range on your left hand side, Total Garage and Barnyard Farm Stall will be on your right.
• Turn left and follow the curve in the road to the first gate, which will say “Atlantic Beach Golf Club”.
• Drive up to the security entrance gate, where you will be directed to the club house.
From Cape Town International Airport
• From Cape Town International Airport, take Ring Road and drive west towards Cape Town.
• Take exit 14 to the left onto the N7 (M7 Vanguard Drive) towards Goodwood/Epping/Malmesbury.
• Continue on the Vanguard Drive (M7) ramp which becomes the N7, towards Malmesbury.
• After approximately 32km turn left onto the Melkbosstrand turn-off (M19).
• After approximately 9km turn left onto the R27 at the traffic lights and turn right again at the very first turn-off (opposite the Total Garage & Barnyard Farmstall).
• You will turn left again at the very first turn off into the estate (Fairway Drive) and continue to the security gate for directions to the club house.