About Atelier Isabella
Relax or work in the artistic atmosphere where art enriches the interior and nature the exterior. The house is situated in the picturesque Village of Kosmos at the waterfront of the Hartbeespoort Dam. The view of the dam and the mountains surrounding it is magnificent.
The swimming pool is surrounded by palm trees and there is a water feature. There is a large braai in the entertainment area with glass sliding doors for protection against bad weather.
Atelier Isabella has a double garage with electronic door and extra lock- up parking in the parking area secured by an electronic gate. The Security gate of Kosmos Village is just a few houses away.
The entrance of the house is in Coleman Street, but there is also accessible from the waterside in Simon Bekker Street. In front of the house starts a walkway all along the waterside.
Four double bedrooms, en-suite with balcony's and a view over the Hartbeespoortdam. Three of the rooms with double beds and one with 2 single beds.
Double bed, built-in cupboard and dressing table. Bathroom with bath. Balcony with a view over the dam and swimming pool.
Single beds with built-in cupboard and dressing table. Bathroom with shower. Balcony with a view over the dam and swimming pool.
Double bed, built-in cupboard and dressing table. Bathroom with shower. Balcony with a view over the dam and swimming pool.
Double bed, built-in cupboard and dressing table. Bathroom with bath. Balcony with a view over the dam and swimming pool. TV. Small lounge area in front of Sketch Room and Butterfly Room.
Double fold-out couch. Balcony. Not private but can use guest toilet.
Lounge with DSTV. Under cover entertainment area with a big braai and a table seating up to 14 people. This is ideal for entertaining and small brainstorming sessions. There is also a lounge with DSTV.
The dining room and kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge / freezer, glass top stove with oven and a microwave. The wash up area has a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. The laundry room has ironing facilities and a second washing machine.
Location and activities
• Atelier Isabella is about 5 km from shops
• There are golf courses close by; Caribbean Beach, Magalies Park, Peacanwood, Brits and others
• Near wedding venues like Green Leaves and Red Ivory etc
• Art Galleries and many restaurants nearby
• In front of the house is a Jetty for fishing and the Marina club just down the street. Boaters World is also within walking distance
• Activities like ballooning, Magaliesberg Canopy Tour, Snake & Animal Park, Ama Swing-Swing, Paintball Den, Elephant Sanctuary, Monkey Sanctuary, Van Gaalen Cheese Farm and many others
• Cameleon Village, Welvitschia Country Market and others are about 5 Km away
• Sun City, Johannesburg and Pretoria less than an hour away
• Lanseria is about half an hour away and O R Thambo International Airport about 100 km.