Welcome to A Sunflower Stop on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in Green Point, Atlantic Seaboard.
With spacious dorms, doubles, twins and quad rooms, self-catering kitchen and T.V. lounge, our luxury backpackers offers affordable accommodation for every budget. All the backpacker dormitories have individual secure lockers.
Some of our great backpackers’ facilities are:
• Public phones
• Fax facilities
• Full internet access - as well as W-FI
• Sparkling swimming pool equipped with outside bar and braai area (barbeque)
• Super large (and clean) self-catering kitchen
• Dining room
• Comfortable TV lounge with satellite and video
• Clean ablutions with ample hot showers
• All the backpacker dormitories have individual secure lockers
• All private rooms have private electronic safes and hot water bottles in winter
• Mail holding and safe deposit facilities
Check out our specialist backpackers’ tour desk for helpful travel tips and the best prices in town for day trips and adventure tours around the Cape Peninsula (Cape Point, Wine route, township tours and shark cage diving, etc.). We also offer booking service for tours around the Garden Route, Kruger National Park safaris and overland safaris throughout the rest of Africa.
So come and make yourself at home with our friendly staff, cool off in our refreshing sun filled swimming pool, relax at the cosy bar or feast out on one of our weekly braais. Whatever your taste, we’ll help cater to make your time in Cape Town an unforgettable experience.
A clean, bright, happy oasis in the city, all you want and expect from a top hostel. Ideally situated in a very central neighbourhood close to the V&A Waterfront, A Sunflower Stop hostel puts guests within walking distance of welcoming bars, international restaurants and trendy shops, rendering it one of the best choices for both leisure or business travellers visiting Cape Town. A quick taxi ride will also take you to Cape Town's stunning beaches, Clifton and Camps Bay, or to the world famous Table Mountain.
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)