Map showing ArendSig Villa
Directions to ArendSig Villa
From JOHANNESBURG AND PRETORIA
• Follow the N1 north to Polokwane, passing through 2 (two) tollgates.
• After the Weigh Station (100km/h zone) take the second off-ramp : Warmbaths R516
• Turn left at off-ramp towards Warmbaths (Bela Bela).
• When entering Warmbaths turn RIGHT at the first traffic light (Opposite thatch restaurants) into Marx street which will lead into town.
• At the next traffic light (Engen and Total Garages on corners) turn LEFT, the road will turn sharp right at the Taxi Rank (Ritchie Way).
• Cross the stop sign and turn LEFT at the next stop intersection (There is a slip way to the left)
• You will now pass the entrance gate to the Warmbaths Forever Resort (Aventura)(Chris Hani Way)
• Following Chris Hani Way you will reach a large traffic circle intersection and you should take the first road LEFT (Rooiberg Way). A provincial sign will pass you displaying distances to the game reserves – It will show Mabula 32km.
• Continue carefully on this road for +-30km (R516)
• You will eventually pass Mabalingwe RCI Resort entrance and then also the Mabula Petrol Station/Drank winkel.
• After the Petrol station you will approach the Rooiberg Turn-off and there will also be two faded billboards advertising Mabula and Zebula. Turn right on this road.
• Continuing on this newly built tar road you will approach a small security check point (only operational at night), continue through until you reach a clear Stop-intersection; continue STRAIGHT over the stop onto a gravel road to Rooiberg. (Do not turn right to Mabula Lodge/Zebula)
• Continue on this gravel road for 7.7km. On the right side of the road the MOKAIKAI Gate will be clearly visible – it is also the only visitor entrance gate on this road to Mabula Private Game Reserve.
• At the gate you can give your names and destination (ArendSig or NakaSanga3) and he will open the gate.
• When entering the Reserve follow all the signs to NAKASANGA (this is the area in which the lodge is situated). The number of the house is NO.3 and there is signage that will direct you there. When you see a small bright red wall with a number 3 (three) next to the path you will know you have arrived.
• Park your vehicle under the green netted spaces to protect it from the animals! Frankie will be there to assist you.