About Aquavit Guest House
We welcome you to learn, firsthand, why Plettenberg Bay is called, ‘the jewel of the Garden Route’ where the people are kind and gracious. Enjoy the pleasant climate and fantastic views of the Indian Ocean. This is the perfect place for exploring, hiking, whale watching or just relaxing poolside in the sun while on your South African holiday.
Aquavit, situated minutes from town has great coastal shopping and fine restaurants with beautiful white sugar sand beaches.
Aquavit has a welcoming environment with attention to detail to ensure your stay a memorable one. Our guestrooms boast single, queen and king beds. A beautiful bathtub awaits you in our luxury king canopy suite with salt crystals to soothe away the stress. Your terrace has an area to relax, within steps of the ten metre swimming pool and lovely garden, while gazing at the sea and mountains. All our en suite guestrooms have spectacular views, 32” DSTV, Internet availability, private lounge and your own terrace.
Each of the five smoke free en suite guestrooms, including one superior room, are individually decorated in soft warm earthy tones of stone, creams and crisp whites with personal attention to details. The contemporary design invites a mixture of coastal and antiques using only natural materials. The rooms are spacious and well appointed equipped with King, Queen and Twin sleeping accommodations. All have exceptional sea and mountain views.
• Charles Rogers Beds
• Select Comfort mattresses with dual controls
• Coffee & tea facilities
• Refrigerators, LCD flat screen DSTV with DVD players
• Guest lounge Internet access and laptop availability
• Personal electronic safe in each room
• Heated towel racks
• Ceiling fans
• Luxury percale cotton bedding
• Feather / hypo allergenic pillows
• Under-floor heating in bathrooms and dressing areas
• 3 bedrooms have full showers
• 2 bedrooms have full showers and bath
• Guest lounge with a variety of pictorial books, perfect for relaxing overlooking the pool and garden
• Complimentary welcome cordial or coffee on arrival
• Individual terraces with table and chairs and easy access to the 10 meter Infinity lap pool
• Ample parking on property
Note: Aquavit is strictly a non smoking environment, including our terraces.
A full English breakfast is served on the terrace with attention to detail so your breakfast will taste as good as it looks - a perfect start to your day!
Our entire staff welcomes you, including Beau and Dakota, our loving Golden Retrievers who will also happily greet you upon your arrival.
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence and winner of Travelers’ Choice 2012.
Come see why we are called ‘Water of Life’!