About Ansela's Place
Ansela’s Place is two bedroom apartment situated in the historical Mutual Heights building in Cape Town Central. Built in 1940 and now a National Heritage Site, the building has much to offer its guests and is within close proximity to the wonderful attractions and activities found in Cape Town.
Self Catering Accommodation
This desirable apartment sleeps four guests in two lovely bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with a queen sized bed. One bedroom is on a mezzanine level above the living area and the other is on the same level as the living area. The bathroom has both a bath and a shower.
The lounge is comfortable and invites you to plonk down in front of the TV with DStv or watch a DVD. There is a small dining table that seats four people and a fully equipped kitchen that has a breakfast bar with bar stools, hob, oven, kettle, microwave, fridge, crockery, cutlery and cookware.
• DVD player
Complex / On Site Facilities:
The building contains a gym and has 24-hour security with access control. Secure indoor parking is accessed via a skywalk from the adjacent building, this building also houses a fabulous rooftop pool and tanning deck for use by our guests.
Nearby Activities and attractions
• Cape Town´s business district (2 minute walk)
• The International Convention Centre (10 minute walk)
• Provincial government offices (2 minute walk)
• All major banks (2 minute walk)
• Greenmarket Square (2 minute walk)
• Company Gardens and Museums (2 minute walk)
• Long Street with its many restaurants and bars (5 minute walk)