About Amaziah Guesthouse
For a refreshing-stop-over when travelling in the Northern Cape en-route to and from Windhoek, Johannesburg and Cape Town, make Amaziah Guesthouse your ''Home-away-from-Home''
Old world charm in a quiet neighbourhood. Amaziah Guesthouse is situated in Kuruman, 540km from Johannesburg International Airport and 262km from Upington, along the popular N14 main route to the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, Augrabies Falls, Namaqua Flower Region and the West Coast.
Amaziah Guesthouse offers:
• A family room with queen-size bed and 3 single beds (bath and shower)
• Double rooms with double beds (en-suite bathrooms, bath and showers)
• A room with 2 twin beds
• All rooms are en-suite, air-conditioned and have private entrances.
• We offer safe and secure parking in a quiet area.
• Full English or Continental breakfast, with lunch and dinner on request.
• Bar fridge.
• Tea and coffee making facilities.
• Hair dryer.
• DSTV, M-Net, E-TV, TV1 and TV2.
• Electric blankets
• Luxury winter sheeting on the beds.
• Under floor heating.
ACTIVITIES & ADVENTURE
The following outdoor ventures are also offered:
• Game driving trough the nearby game resort
• Micro-light flying over surrounding areas and over game resort
• 4x4 “tsama-trail” into the Kalahari dunes
Other places to visit and things to do in the nearby area:
• The “wonderwerk cave” anthropological site, about 60km
• The “eye” natural spring of Kuruman - 1km
• The Robert Moffat Missionary National Museum - 5km
• The Billy Duvenhage Game Farm - 5km
• Kuruman Golf Course - 2km
• Restaurants and pub’s - 1km