About Alveston Manor
Welcome to the grandest stately home of the Swanne Group situated in the picturesque town of Middelburg. With such a traditional name we had to conform to an elegant era backed by English traditions of cosy rooms, with class and character.
The name originates from the Tudor Manor home situated in Stratford Upon Avon, England where the owners lived for several years. The home town of William Shakespeare with all the elegance inspired the young couple to resettle back in South Africa with an array of imported English furniture, paintings and tapestries.
With ample safe parking the Alveston Manor offers a complete one stop service for all your corporate and private events with luxury overnight accommodation.
The Manor House has a selection of double, twin and family bedrooms. Each room is furnished to a very high standard with a selection of services.
• Room service
• On site laundry
• Sunday Carvery
• Bar service
• Tea / coffee making facilities in each room
• Printing / faxing and telephone service
• A la Carte menu in the Manor Restaurant
• Under floor heating in public areas
• Smoking and non-smoking bedrooms
• Fans and heaters in each bedroom
• Wireless Internet available in all bedrooms and public areas
Our traditional Manor restaurant can cater for a group of 65 diners.