About Altona Lodge
Altona Lodge is situated in the heart of Green Point within walking distance to the V&A Waterfront, the stadium, Sea Point promenade and more. We offer affordable accommodation with easy access to a number of major attractions. The staff are friendly and always at hand to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Altona Lodge has 17 bedrooms with a choice of en-suite or sharing rooms. You can expect clean and comfortable accommodation, well suited to the discerning businessman, student or traveller.
• Two Double en-suite bedrooms
• Two Twin en-suite bedrooms
• Nine Twin rooms, sharing bathrooms
• One Double room, sharing bathrooms
• Three Family rooms with bunk beds
• Linen and towels
• Phone and fax available
• Wi-Fi internet free
• Laundry service
An optional Continental breakfast is served in the dining room.
• Table Mountain
• Clifton and Camps Bay beaches (blue flag beaches)
• Green Market Square
• V&A Waterfront
• Sea Point Promenade, offering a number of fabulous bars and restaurants
• The Castle
• Museum and Planetarium
• Kirstenbosch Gardens
• Hout Bay
• The Cape Winelands (a mere 45 minutes away)
• Cape Point (45 minutes)