About Alikreukel B29
This affordable luxury self catering apartment on the second floor (no lift) with sea view is 150m from the beach and it is fully equipped for a self catering holiday.
Self Catering Accommodation
There are four bedrooms; three with double beds (two rooms down stairs and one room upstairs) and one with two single beds (upstairs). Linen is supplied but please bring your own bath and swimming towels. There are fans in the downstairs bedrooms and a camp cot is available on request (no linen). A hairdryer is also available.
There are two bathrooms. The downstairs bathroom has bath and shower facilities. The bathroom upstairs has a shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes an oven, hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge / freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, coffee maker, slow cooker, toaster, crockery and cutlery as well as ironing facilities. There is a small kitchenette upstairs with a coffee / tea making facility and a bar fridge. The upstairs area also has a TV room.
The living area downstairs consists of an indoor braai area with sliding windows looking onto the sea views, a TV with DStv and a DVD player. There is also a six seater dining room area. The complex has a swimming pool with outside braai facilities. Safe shaded parking for one vehicle is available in the complex.
• Visit the lovely towns of Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, Stil Bay and Wilderness.
• Go hiking in the Oueniqua Nature Reserve (info available in apartment)
• Visit the art galleries, gift and coffee shops in the small towns of Hartenbos, Great Brak River and Sedgefield
• Visit the Jukani Wildlife Predator Park and see how the lions, white tigers, black leopard, jaguars, spotted hyenas etc are fed (info in apartment)
• Visit the Shark Lab and feed the sharks or for the very brave - swim with them!
• Have an elephant picnic at Botlierskop (info in apartment)