About Albatross House De Kelders
The Albatross House is a stunning three bedroom self-catering house in De Kelders on the same premises as the Roundhouse Guesthouse.
Self Catering Accommodation
The house has three bedrooms which can be arranged into two king sized / four single beds and one double bed. The bathrooms are luxurious and have a bath and shower with a hair dryer and guesthouse toiletries.
The house is serviced by the Roundhouse Guesthouse staff daily and guests have access to the Roundhouse entertainment area and rooftop Jacuzzi. By October we will also have a pool in the garden installed and all guests have access to the pool.
The house has free Wi-Fi and a flatscreen TV with surround sound and DStv Hotel Package (sports, movies, news, entertainment). There is an indoor braai and outside Weber braai and the kitchen is fully equipped.
Access to the Roundhouse is via a few steps from the back garden. The house sleeps six people and there is also accommodation in the Roundhouse suites and another self-catering cottage for large group bookings.
The guests in the house will have access to the Roundhouse Jacuzzi as well as breakfast as an optional extra.
Activities and Attractions
• One minute walk from the local bakery
• Two minutes’ walk from the local pub and grill
• Four minute walk to the stunning Stanford’s Cove beach – safe for swimming and excellent for kids
• Three minute walk to the coastline and km’s of world class hiking trails
• Close to a few excellent local restaurants
• Five minute drive from the shark diving and whale watching harbour