About African Flair Country Lodge
We have four beautiful, comfortable thatched rooms that are safe and very private. Each en-suite room is warm and decorated in the distinctive African style with a sitting and dining area. The en suite bathrooms have a full shower and a bath.
There are many wild birds on the property, including a breeding colony of guinea fowls that visit the chalets from time to time. Enjoy a walk in the large beautiful garden set amongst indigenous plants and trees. The chalets have a beautiful view of the tree plantations that our area is well known for.
• Private entrance
• En-suite bathroom with both shower and bath
• Satellite TV
• Coffee / tea
Breakfast is served in your room.
• Parking - 24 hour under cover, off street secure parking for boats and trailers
• Restaurants and a bar are located nearby
• Pet friendly
• Hair Dresser - 2km
• Sauna - 3km
• Restaurants - 1km
• Car Hire - 3km
• Golf - 3km
• Fishing - 30km
• Hunting - 30km
Activities and Attractions
• Short day trips to Swaziland
• Swazi Candles
• Mantenga Swazi Cultural Village
• Ngwenya Glass
• Bird watching and visiting Wakkerstroom Wetlands