About Aberni on Sea
Elegance and style in the beautiful bay. Rolling blue mountains, shimmering seas and unspoiled beaches. Sparkling lagoons, riverside retreats and abundant sea life. Fragrant vegetation, dreamy forests, animals, birds. It is no wonder that early Portuguese seafarers named Plettenberg Bay ‘baia formosa’ or ‘beautiful bay.’
Set among fragrant coastal fynbos, only 50 metres from the stunning Robberg Beach, lies Aberni on Sea. Luxuriously appointed in the upmarket Beachy Head Drive, Aberni offers stylish self-catering and bed and breakfast accommodation to the discerning traveller.
Whether you require a generous, fully equipped self-catering apartment or just an intimate en-suite room with breakfast, Aberni has a space that will perfectly suit your needs. Comfortably yet stylishly furnished facilities and friendly, personal service will ensure a relaxed stay in which your wishes are met without feeling that your privacy has been invaded.
Aberni on Sea offers bed-and-breakfast and self-catering options to suit your specific requirements:
• Four luxury self catering apartments, each with an en suite bedroom lounge and kitchen
• Luxury self catering penthouse apartment, with an en suite bedroom lounge and kitchen - ideal honeymoon suite
• Two luxury en suite rooms
All apartments include:
• An en suite bedroom with a king-size bed or twin beds
• A luxury bathroom with shower and bath
• A fully-equipped, modern kitchen
• Tea and coffee facilities
• A private veranda overlooking lush indigenous vegetation
• Under-floor heating
• A roof fan
• Colour TV, DSTV and a DVD player
• A digital safe
• A hairdryer
• Daily cleaning services included in the rate
• Secure parking
Full breakfast is available to all guests at additional cost.
Activities and Attractions
Set outside the bustle of town yet only a few minutes’ drive from its numerous shops, restaurants and activities, Aberni is the ideal base from which to explore picturesque Plettenberg Bay and the Garden Route.
In close proximity to Aberni is the Robberg Nature Reserve and Peninsula, the iconic Beacon Island and world-famous Central Beach.
There are more than 20 uniquely unforgettable, easily accessible tourist attractions within 30 minutes’ drive from Plettenberg Bay, and several more within comfortable day-trip distance. From wild animal sanctuaries, township tours and lunch among vineyards to theatre, art, whale watching and the highest bungy jump in the world, Plettenberg Bay and surrounds offer something for everyone.