Welcome to 905 Dockside on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in De Waterkant, Atlantic Seaboard.
905 Dockside is a luxury 1 bedroom apartment with spectacular harbour and city views in De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa. The apartment consists of open plan kitchen and living room, with balcony overlooking the Harbour and City.
• Fully furnished luxury one bedroom apartment (sleeps four)
• Modern open plan kitchen / living room
• Balcony overlooking harbour and City
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Secure basement parking
The bedroom (en-suite) offer the following sleeping configurations: Queen Size Double. The bathroom offers a large vanity and walk-in shower (no bathtub). There is a double sleeper couch in the living room that offers an additional sleeping arrangement.
The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove (hob/plates and oven), microwave oven, kettle, toaster and coffee maker. Full range of crockery and cutlery. A desk (pc stand) situated in the entrance hall offers a work station for the business visitor.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• A fully furnished air conditioned apartment with Plasma Satellite TV (DSTV), DVD / CD player
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen with coffee maker and dishwasher
• Separate bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
• Bedding configuration: one Queen bed with two additional single sleepers
• Private patio with magnificent harbour, sea and city views
• The complex offers an indoor pool, state of the art gym and laundromat
• Excellent security and safe / secure basement parking
The complex also features 24 hour manned security (concierge), retail stores on street level, a Laundromat, a pool and gymnasium and ample visitors parking apart from the allocated parking bay for this unit in the secure basement.
This is truly a wonderful location for the business or leisure visitor seeking upmarket accommodation in a central location. The apartment is in walking distance to a variety of shops, restaurants and general amenities and within close range to Cape Town’s major attractions such as the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, CBD and CTICC (Convention Centre).
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)