About 75 Loader Street
75 Loader Street is a two bed roomed holiday cottage in the upper half of De Waterkant Village. The cottage leads onto a roof top terrace with views of the harbour and village.
The large air-conditioned master bedroom has its own balcony with views of the Village and an en-suite bathroom. The second air-conditioned bedroom has an en-suite bathroom looking out onto Signal Hill.
Downstairs the bright living room and four seater dining area leads onto a large fully equipped kitchen. The dining area and kitchen overlooks a small private courtyard. The property has satellite television, DVD, music systems, and a manual wall safe.
The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove (hob/plates and oven), microwave oven, kettle, toaster and coffee maker. It also has a full range of crockery and cutlery.
The cottage accommodation is fully serviced by friendly staff six days a week with a light service on Sundays, except public holidays.
• 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Air-conditioned bedrooms
• Private court yard
• Roof deck with Table Mountain views
• Fully serviced
• Washing machine & dryer
• Satellite TV
• DVD / CD
• Wall safe
• 5 Minutes to Golf Course
• 5 Minutes to Aquarium
• 5 Minutes from V&A Waterfront
• 5 Minutes from Cape Town International Conference centre
• 5 Minutes Cape Town CBD (Craft markets)
• 10 Minutes from Table Mountain
• 10 Minutes from top beaches in Cape Town
• 20 Minutes from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
• 30 Minutes from Cape Point National Park