Welcome to 75 Loader Street on SA-Venues.com, offering 4 star graded accommodation in De Waterkant, Atlantic Seaboard.
The large air-conditioned master bedroom has its own balcony with views of the Village and an en-suite bathroom. The second air-conditioned bedroom has an en-suite bathroom looking out onto Signal Hill. Downstairs the bright living room and four seater dining area leads onto a large fully equipped kitchen. The dining area and kitchen overlooks a small private courtyard.
The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove (hob/plates and oven), microwave oven, kettle, toaster and coffee maker. It also has a full range of crockery and cutlery. The cottage accommodation is fully serviced by friendly staff six days a week with a light service on Sundays.
views of Harbour, Signal Hill & Village
washing machine & dryer
direct dial pre paid telephone
Every Capetonian will tell you this is the trendy fashionable De Waterkant where, if you like the buzz of a small village that is only ten minutes walk to the city center, this is the place to stay. Described as a mix between San Francisco and Mykonos the area dates back to the late 1700’s. Now a-days you still hear the noon day canon from Signal Hill whilst sitting at Sandy’s Village Café watching the boats on the distant horizon ahead.
De Waterkant Village is ideally positioned within easy walking distance of the city centre, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the Cape Town International Convention Centre. The area boasts some of the best restaurants, bars and clubs in Cape Town and retains a bohemian character that you’ll find hard to forget. Within walking distance you are spoilt for choice with a great selection of coffee shops, wine bars, deli’s and designer shops.
SERVICES & FACILITIES:
• Tours and transport can be arranged
• Unique shops
• Situated close to Cape Town's best restaurants, clubs and bars.
• 2 Minute walk to City Gym
• 5 Minutes to Golf Course
• 5 Minutes to Aquarium
• 5 Minutes from V&A Waterfront
• 5 Minutes from Cape Town International Conference centre
• 5 Minutes Cape Town CBD (Craft markets)
• 10 Minutes from Table Mountain
• 10 Minutes from top beaches in Cape Town
• 20 Minutes from airport
• 20 Minutes from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
• 25 Minutes from Wine Route
• 30 Minutes from Cape Point National Park
• Airport Transfers available on request
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)