About 6 Parsonage Street
This classic, restored Karoo Cottage in Graaff Reinet’s historic Parsonage Street. The cottage is furnished with classic antique furniture and prints.
Staying at 6 Parsonage Street will give you a feeling of being in old Graaff Reinet and it is ideally situated for the town’s extensive museums and other facilities. Several good restaurants are within a short walking distance.
Self Catering Accommodation
6 Parsonage Street offers two bedrooms, with double beds, both with en-suite bathroom facilities. One bathroom has a large antique bath and a shower and the other a shower only.
There is a fully-equipped kitchen with an adjoining dining area, and a separate sitting room. Outside is a swimming pool and a paved beamed patio / entertainment area with an outside table and chairs.
• Air conditioning
• Satellite TV
• Safe parking
• Weber braais
Activities in and around Graaff Reinet
• Admire the magnificent views from the top of the Valley of Desolation in Camdeboo National Park
• Experience life as it was in the 1800’s when you visit the historical Reinet House, Old Residency Museum, Urquhart House and the Military Museum.
• Admire the architecture of the Dutch Reformed Church (Groot Kerk), Drostdy Hotel, Stretch’s Court and the cottages in the town
• Visit the Hester Rupert Art Museum
• Indulge in Karoo lamb at one of the town’s restaurants
• Check out the biggest Cacti collection on the planet and walk the fascinating succulent plant labyrinth at Obesa Nursery
• Take time out to enjoy films and live shows at the historical John Rupert Theatre
• Experience authentic Karoo farm life on a working guest farm in the area