About 54 Middle Street
57 Middle Street in Graaff Reinet is a recently-restored classic Karoo cottage which also has national monument status.
This cottage is situated just off Cradock Street and is within short walking distance of Parsonage Street, other central areas, the museums and several restaurants.
Self Catering Accommodation
The cottage offers two bedrooms, one with a king-size bed and one with two single beds. Both have en-suite bathrooms with full bath and shower facilities.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and a separate sitting room. Externally, there is a swimming pool, beamed patio area and a small garden.
Additional facilities include secure covered off street parking for two vehicles (with room for luggage trailers, if required), with a remote controlled gate and wall-top beam security.
Activities and Attractions
• Visit the Valley of Desolation in Camdeboo National Park
• Game viewing in Camdeboo National Park
• Visit the historical Reinet House, Old Residency Museum, Urquhart House and the Military Museum.
• The Black Acorn grapevine planted by Charles Murray in 1870 is still growing at Reinet House!
• Experience the prehistoric era through the fossils in the Old Library Museum
• Enjoy the artwork on display at the Hester Rupert Art Museum
• Walk the fascinating succulent plant labyrinth at Obesa Nursery
• Catch a show at the historical John Rupert Theatre
• Experience authentic Karoo farm life on a working guest farm in the area.