About 47 Summerseas
If you are looking for the ultimate view and relaxation, this beachfront gem is for you! Recently renovated, this upmarket apartment is on the top floor of the block right on Pollock Beach – renowned for swimming and surfing.
You could not get closer to the beach if you tried. Lie in bed or sit on the balcony and watch the dolphins frolic in front of you, or the surfers catching the waves, the kite surfers reaching great heights in the wind ... always something to see.
Self Catering Accommodation
The apartment is suitable for a maximum of four people and it consists of the following:
• Open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen fully fitted with a stove, microwave, dishwasher and tumble drier to dry your towels in bad weather
• 80cm flat screen TV with full DStv PVR – all the channels and the ability to record, pause while viewing, etc
• Two bedrooms – main en-suite with a Queen size bed and a shower in the bathroom
• The 2nd bedroom has a double bed
• Separate bathroom with bath and shower
• Balcony with magnificent views and a gas Weber barbeque
• One parking bay within the complex
• Bedding and towels are provided
• No washing machine in the flat because there is an on-site laundry operational on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays – simply drop off your washing and it will be washed, tumble dried and folded for a nominal cost per load
If you want to go down to the beach, just exit the gate and you are there - no road to cross. The sea is warm in summer and the sand is sparkling white. Rock pools abound a short walk away - great for little children to play in. If you prefer a swimming pool, there is a beautiful pool in the complex for your use. A wonderful boardwalk stretches for miles in front of this block - ideal for walking or cycling.
This is a very secure complex surrounded by an electric fence and guards who regularly patrol the fence day and night. Parking is available within the complex itself.
• 6km from the airport
• 1.7km from the Boardwalk complex consisting of a casino, movie theatres, many shops and restaurants
• Summerstrand Shopping Centre is across the road and there is a Pick ‘n Pay supermarket, bottle store, and many other shops and restaurants as well
• 2km from the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University and sports fields
• 20 minutes from the soccer stadium