About 38 Bushwillow
Located in the well known surfing town of Jeffreys Bay in the Eastern Cape, Bushwillow offers guests recently renovated self catering accommodation and the opportunity to relax and unwind in our no hurry, no worry holiday town!
Self Catering Accommodation
Situated just 500m from the beach and boasting incredible sea views, this secure house sleeps ten guests in five bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms are furnished with Queen size beds and two loft rooms are furnished with bunk beds. There are ample bathroom facilities with two full bathrooms as well as shower facilities. Bedding and towels are provided and a cot is available on request.
• Main bedroom - King size bed opening to the veranda with a sea view
• Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed, no sea view
• Bedroom 3 - Queen size bed, no sea view. Both Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bathroom with shower
• Bedroom 4 - this room is in the loft of the house with a full sea view, sharing a shower and toilet (two basins) with Bedroom 5. There are double bunk beds that can be converted to a double bed. Can sleep four or two persons. Has a balcony
• Bedroom 5 - also in the loft area, has four double bunk beds that can be converted to two double beds sleeping eight or four persons. There is a 42” TV with DStv. No sea view but there is a balcony
The house has a large living area with a fully equipped, beautiful open-plan kitchen (complete with a gas stove and freezing facilities), a bar with fridge and an indoor braai. In addition to the indoor braai facilities, a Weber is provided on the large balcony. The lounge has DStv and there is a double garage with automated doors.
The house is within walking distance to Kabeljous Beach. Jeffreys Bay has gained a world-wide reputation not only for its great surfing but also for its shell collection, Blue Flag beach and as being one of the most scenic places on the Sunshine Coast.
Jeffreys Bay is only 45 minutes from Port Elizabeth and is in close proximity to the Baviaanskloof Wilderness Area.