Welcome to 312 Rockwell on SA-Venues.com, offering accommodation in De Waterkant, Atlantic Seaboard.
The complex also features 24 hour manned security (concierge), retail stores on street level, a pool, gymnasium and an allocated parking bay for this unit in the secure basement.
This is truly a wonderful location for the business or leisure visitor seeking up market accommodation in a central location.
Self Catering Accommodation
• A fully furnished apartment with air-conditioning, under floor heating, flat screen Satellite TV (DSTV), DVD Player, Wi-fi and dining area
• Fully equipped modern open plan kitchen with washing machine (selected), dryer (selected) and dishwasher
• Separate bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bathtub)
• Private balcony with patio set and views towards De Waterkant Village and Table Mountain
• The 'old world charm' complex offers a pool, gym and retail complex downstairs
• Excellent security (24 hour concierge) and safe / secure basement parking
Services and Facilities
• Airport transfers
• Car hire arranged
• Domestic / cleaning services
LEISURE and SPORT AMENITIES
• Swimming pool (indoor)
BUSINESS FEATURES and AMENITIES
• Wi-fi Internet connections
Attractions and Activities
Walking distance to variety of shops, clubs, restaurants and general amenities and within close range to Cape Town's major attractions such as V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, CBD and CTICC (Convention Centre).
The Cape Quarter
With its piazza atmosphere and distinctive charm, the Cape Quarter is pure shopping pleasure. Home decor, art and artefacts, fashion, beauty, health, restaurants, bars and lifestyle related stores are all delivered in traditional Cape architecture. Situated in the heart of vibey De Waterkant, the ambience of this al fresco environment makes shopping a breeze and dining a pleasure.
De Waterkant Restaurants
Following the pattern of the urban renewal in De Waterkant, the area has received an influx of restaurateurs and gourmands, eager to educate, delight and challenge the palates of visitors.
De Waterkant Nightlife
With a concentration of fabulous evening venues ranging from dress code upmarket chic dinner and dancing, through to salsa classes and nightclubs filled to the brim with gay abandon, De Waterkant is unique in its variety and eccentricity.
• V and A Waterfront - 1 km away from the establishment
• Table Mountain Cable Car - 5 km away from the establishment
• Cape Town International Airport - 21 km away from the establishment
• Cape Town International Convention Centre - 1 km away from the establishment
• Clifton / Camps Bay beaches - 6 km away from the establishment
ACCREDITATIONS (as claimed by the establishment)