About 2 Be ...
This is a charming self-catering unit situated in Betty’s Bay, a small seaside holiday town fringed by a 4 km sandy beach and the Kogelberg which is in one of the world's top biospheres. We are happy to welcome you at '2 Be ...' and offer you a quiet and peaceful stay, an ideal unit for a couple wanting a relaxed break.
Self Catering Accommodation
The unit is open-plan and has a private entrance. It consists of a bedroom with two single beds, a full bathroom, a spacious living area with a dining table and chairs and a lounge set, and a kitchenette.
The compact kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave, 2-plate electrical stove, toaster, kettle and the usual utensils.
The unit has a separate entrance. On the private veranda which leads out onto the garden you can enjoy the sun, nicely sheltered from all kinds of weather.
• A TV set and DVD player offer a possibility for a leisurely evening at home
• Free Wi-Fi is available
• Off-street parking
• We are located within walking distance to shops and restaurants
• We are only 75km from Cape Town International and offer the possibility to transport you from Cape Town International Airport to Betty’s Bay or back for a fee
Things to do at Betty’s Bay and surroundings
• Visit the Stony Point Penguin colony on 15 minutes walking distance which is the largest penguin colony on land in the world
• Have a walk at Harold Porter Botanical Garden in Betty’s Bay
• Motorcycle hire with guided tours in Betty’s Bay
• Take the Clarence Drive R44 from Gordon’s Bay to Betty’s Bay - one of the most scenic coastal drives in South Africa!
• Visit Hermanus, the whale capital of South Africa - 40km
• Bird watching and wild horses at Rooizand - 20k
• Visit Harbour Road in Kleinmond - 12km
• Mountain biking, hiking and surfing
• Sand boarding, angling, canoeing and river rafting are possibilities in the surroundings