About 26 La Mer
With an emphasis on 'inside out' living, 26 La Mer offers one the opportunity to connect fully with the outdoors. The warm waters of the Indian Ocean are just footsteps away and the superb views encompass a full sweep across the sea or riverside embankment.
26 La Mer Holiday Apartment is situated on the tropical east coast of KwaZulu Natal and is just 30 minutes south of Durban in the quiet coastal village of Illovo Beach. La Mer is on a four kilometre stretch of unspoiled coastline, where the beach is a very short walk away.
Self Catering Accommodation
This sea facing, ground floor, luxury two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is fully furnished with one double (en-suite) and one twin bedroom. It features a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
The main bedroom and lounge have direct access to a wide terrace with 180° sea view, outdoor furniture and a gas barbecue. The unit is air conditioned.
• La Mer is well maintained with lush gardens and an inviting swimming pool and kiddies pool with barbecue facilities and a club house
• The complex has 24 hour security
• There is reserved undercover parking for one vehicle, plus ample open parking for visitors
• The main coastal highway is out of view and earshot, but is five minutes' drive away offering easy access to some of South Africa's top game parks, dive sites, nature reserves, golf courses and other coastal attractions
• Has direct beach access through a private gate just a mere minutes' walk from the apartment
• It offers excellent beachfront fishing, safe swimming in shark-net protected waters, blissful sunbathing and for the kids, endless sandcastle building opportunities
• The lagoon at the mouth of the Lovu River is a haven for bird watching and canoeing
This coastline is much quieter than Durban hub and the Golden Mile, but the myriad city attractions are a mere half hour drive away. The area boasts crystal clear lagoons, sub tropical forests,rocky coves and clean beaches.
While here, you may like to visit iSimangaliso Wetland Park, Zululand, the Midlands Meander, Zulu Battlefields, the Drakensberg Mountain, the Valley of 1000 Hills or a choice of world famous game reserves.