Eating Out in PietermaritzburgRockafellas Restaurant
Where? Golden Horse Casino Complex, 45 New England Drive, Pietermaritzburg, Kwa-Zulu Natal
When? Tuesday to Saturday from 18h00 til close.
Sunday Lunch from 12h00 to 15h30.
How? Call +27 (0)33 342-9522 or +27 (0)33 395-8125
A 500 seater, glamorous restaurant, with views of Scottsville Race Course, Rockafellas is an upmarket dining experience, with a feel of the 1920’s jazz ‘Speakeasy’ era.
Offering ‘kitchen theatre’, you are able to witness chefs in action as they whip up mouthwatering dishes in front of you. The open plan buffet is designed to be interactive with diners, as ten chefs create the 110 plus dishes on offer. The menu boasts cuisine from all over the world, temping you to educate your palate and step out of your comfort zone! From spit roasts, seafood, starters, salads, antipasto and curry, Rockafellas have literally got it all.
Theatre of Food:
• Waffle Station - try toppings you would never have dreamed of.
• Seafood Station - only the freshest daily catch.
• Stir-fry section - every stir-fry from all corners of the globe.
• Pizza and bakery - freshly baked breads, through to delectable pizza.
• Spit roasts - From lamb to chicken, indulge your love of meat in the spit roast section.
• Eastern Corner - Offering chicken curry through to vegetable, with all the sambals.
• Vegetables - there’s something for any vegetarian to eat to their heart’s content.