Things To Do in DarnallDarnall Country Club
Where? 7 Park Drive, Darnall, Zinkwazi, 4480, Dolphin Coast
When? Please enquire.
How? Call +27 (0)32 486-1207
How much? Price on request
Darnall is a scenic little town in the heart of KwaZulu-Natal, and is the home of sugarcane fields and the Darnall Country Club. This club is all about fun activities and a welcoming atmosphere amidst the lovely aesthetics of the golf course. The beauty of the greens and fairways is irresistible to avid golfers, while the many other facilities and amenities of the club are fabulous for friends and families to enjoy together.
The tranquil ambience of the Darnall Country Club is enhanced by the palm trees, the inviting lounges and the other sporting facilities. These include:
• Golf course – the nine-hole course is challenging and scenic all at once. The second nine of the 18-hole round is played from different tee boxes to keep things interesting.
• Squash courts – there are two squash courts that host a number of the North Coast League games. The key is available (small deposit required) from the members’ bar.
• Tennis courts – the four tennis courts host a number of regular players as well as casual players looking to improve their personal game from time to time.
• Bowling green – the beautifully maintained green is open for the bowlers on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
• Swimming pool – the pool is 250 metres long and is available to members only. Children aged seven and under need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
In addition, the Darnall Country Club has its own on-site restaurant, called the Millers Arms, as well as a members’ bar and a sports bar. There are also the two lounges, Nyatigazi and Chatters, which are ideal venues for conferences, wedding receptions, parties, or corporate functions.