Things To Do in HarkervilleNoah's Park Wolf Sanctuary
Where? Noah's Park Wolf Sanctuary, N2, Harkerville, Plettenberg Bay, Garden Route.
When? Please enquire.
How? Call +27 (0)82 938-4821
How much? Falls into price group R1 to R100 per person. Confirm with the provider.
Noah's Park & Wolf Sanctuary offers a fun-filled outing for the whole family at affordable prices. The diverse collection of wildlife and farmyard animals will fascinate both children and adults alike.
Make eye-contact with a wolf and begin to understand the awesome nature of this magnificent animal. Marvel at the beautifully unique coat pattern of the African Wild Dog, a true palette of African earth. Appreciate the wily ways and incredible intelligence of the Black Backed jackal. Interact with the farmyard animals and discover animal affection.
• Light meals and refreshments available.
• Comprehensive info boards at all carnivore camps.
• Wheelchair / Senior Citizen friendly - all areas easily accessible.
• Children to be supervised at all times near the animals.
• No guided tours, no time limit, spend the day if you like.
• School trips are welcomed.
• Annual permits available, visit as often as you like.
• Park and camps maintained daily.
• Carnivore feeding times between 4.30 - 5.00pm.
• Picnic areas / tables available.