Package Tour - 2 Day Aquila Safari
The malaria free, Aquila Private Game Reserve stands in an area of 4,500 hectares of Southern Karoo Highlands encapsulating breathtaking majestic mountains, rivers, valley's and kloofs. The land can be divided into three separate biomes - Fynbos, Renosterveldt and succulent Karoo . Travel through the scenic Du Toitskloof Pass and arrive at Aquila Game Reserve only 2 hours later where a refreshing welcome cocktail awaits. Lion, Giraffe, Hippo, Elephant, Wildebeest, Bontebok, Hartebeest, Gemsbok, Rhino, Eland, Zebra, Springbok, Ostrich and many more!
At a Glance
Day 1: Cape Town to Aquila Private Game Reserve
• 12h00: Welcome drinks upon arrival at Aquila Private Game Reserve
• 12h30: Enjoy a full buffet lunch in the restaurant
• 14h00: Check into your cottage
• 17h00: Embark on a 2-3 hour game drive and visit Aquila Rehabilitation and Conservation Centre
• 19h30: Return to the lodge and restaurant for an authentic African dinner or traditional South African braai (barbeque) in our lapa (weather permitting)
Overnight: Standard Cottage / Family Luxury Cottage/ Premier Cottage
Day 2: Aquila Private Game Reserve to Cape Town
• 06h00: Early morning game drive in 4x4 open safari vehicles, visit Aquila Rehabilitation and Conservation Centre.
• 08h00 Full Buffet Breakfast served in the restaurant
• 10h00: Check out of cottage
• 10h00 – 11h30: Enjoy some leisure time
• 12h30: Depart for Cape Town