Contact Details for Existing Clients
To keep our annual advertising rates at a reasonable rate and to keep updates to our clients web pages free, we ask that all update requests be submitted to us via e-mail as set out below. For your protection, no telephonic changes will be accepted nor will we accept update requests from e-mail addresses or persons we do not recognise.
We regret we can no longer display our telephone numbers as we are inundated with telephone calls regarding accommodation bookings and we are not an accommodation booking agency. Existing clients are of course welcome to contact us on the telephone numbers you should have on your last invoice or send us a quick mail and we will call you back.
How to submit your updates
- E-mail Address & Contact Details
E-mail address or contact details changes are done within 24 hours (Monday to Friday).
- Rate Updates
Rates changes take priority and are normally done in 24-48 hours. During peak season this may take up to 3 days - please plan ahead! If applicable, please be sure to send the dates which apply to your seasons (foreigners may not know when your low season starts and ends).
- Submit Special Offers
• Special Offers are added within 2-4 working days and must run on the website for at least 2 weeks. If your special is valid for a short time eg. a long weekend, please plan ahead and send your special at least 2 weeks prior to it commencing.
• In order to advertise a special on SA-Venues.com you must display your standard rates for comparison. Please check your rates page before sending your special and if your standard rates are not displayed, send those together with your special.
• Special offers will not be setup without an expiry date - please be sure to include this on your mail. If you would like your special to run all year round, please state that there is no expiry when you send it to us.
• Please submit your special offer as a plain text or word document. (i.e. no .pdf or .jpg files).
• Only one special offer at a time please.
- Advertisement Textual Changes
• Textual changes to advertisers pages will be done within 2 days. Text must be e-mailed in a plain text or word document only.
• If you want changes to be made to the text displayed on your listing (search results page) too, please specify.
• Please CHECK your document for spelling and grammatical errors before submitting.
• Please do not send your text all in upper case (CAPITALS) - normal (lower) case please. We will return any text that arrives all in capitals.
- Advertisement Photographic Changes
• Changes to advertisers' photo galleries will be done within 2 days. Photos should be sent one at a time by e-mail with your establishments name in the subject line please.
• Photos should be in .jpg file format, minimum 400 pixels across (height proportional). If you are not sending a full replacement set of 9 photographs, please state in the e-mail which photos should be changed as per the numbers below.
• Top row = 1, 2 and 3
• Middle row = 4, 5 and 6
• Bottom row = 7, 8 and 9
- Update your Services & Facilities / Credit Card Details / Price Range
This is Owner Managed (i.e. you need to update these yourself). Log in to the Members area using the log in codes sent to you with your original "You got Listed" mail. If you have lost these, no problem, go to the members login page at: http://www.sa-venues.com/member/ and click on the "Forgotten Password" link and then fill in your e-mail address. Your login details will be e-mailed to you immediately.
- Where do I send my updates?
Please e-mail all updates to Michelle and she will send them to the appropriate persons. Please mention the name of your Establishment in the mail!
- Establishment Name Changes
As per our terms and conditions of advertising, all establishments must be accredited with an Accommodation or Tourism Authority and only the name registered with this entity may be used on the site. Legitimate name changes may take up to 5 days and there is a cost involved. Please enquire with Michelle.
- Tour Operator Itineraries
Tour Operator Itineraries: These are OWNER managed. i.e. Tour operators can log in to the members area and manage their own itineraries. You can add new itineraries and make changes to existing itineraries. There is no additional cost for you to manage your own tours.
Should you not want to do the changes yourselves and would like us to do these for you, there is a cost involved. Changes to tour operators tour itineraries are charged at R150.00 per hour or part there-of. These must be submitted via e-mail in text or Word document please. Updates may take up to 5 working days.
- For Advertising Enquiries
For NEW Advertising Enquiries please click here
Assuring you of our best attention and service at all times
- The SA-Venues.com Team - .
Free Events feed for your website / Want to use the
SA-Venues.com Events Calendar on your website? Hundreds of annual events and festivals and you get to pick which province you’d like to display. All fresh and current, our Events are updated daily.
24 hour reception and other
facilities only available at hotels?