Contact Details for Existing Clients
To keep our annual advertising rates at a reasonable rate and to keep updates to our clients web pages free, we ask that all update requests be submitted to us via e-mail as set out below. For your protection, no telephonic changes will be accepted nor will we accept update requests from e-mail addresses or persons we do not recognise.
We regret we can no longer display our telephone numbers as we are inundated with telephone calls regarding accommodation bookings and we are not an accommodation booking agency. Existing clients are of course welcome to contact us on the telephone numbers you should have on your last invoice or send us a quick mail and we will call you back.
How to submit your updates
- E-mail Address & Contact Details
E-mail address or contact details changes are done within 24 hours (Monday to Friday).
- Rate Updates
Rate updates are done by the establishment owner, via the establishment dashboard.
- Advertisement Textual Changes
• Textual changes to advertisements must be e-mailed in a plain text or word document only.
• If you want changes to be made to the text displayed on your listing (search results page) too, please specify.
• Please CHECK your document for spelling and grammatical errors before submitting.
• Please do not send your text all in upper case (CAPITALS) - normal (lower) case please. We will return any text that arrives all in capitals.
- Advertisement Photographic Changes
• Photos should be sent one at a time by e-mail with your establishment's name in the subject line please.
• Photos should be in .jpg file format, minimum 800 pixels across (height proportional). You can display up to 24 photographs in your gallery.
• Or send us a Dropbox link.
- Establishment Name Changes
As per our terms and conditions of advertising, all establishments must be accredited with an Accommodation or Tourism Authority and only the name registered with this entity may be used on the site. Legitimate name changes may take up to 5 days and there is a cost involved. Please enquire with Tania.
- Update your Services & Facilities / Credit Card Details / Price Range
These can be updated via the establishment dashboard.
- Where is the establishment dashboard?
Log in to the dashboard using the login codes sent to you with your original "You Got Listed" mail. If you have lost these, no problem, go to the login page at: https://www.sa-venues.com/dashboard/establishment/ and click on the "Forgotten Password" link and then fill in your e-mail address. Your login details will be e-mailed to you immediately.
- Where do I send my updates?
Please e-mail all updates to Tania and she will send them to the appropriate person/s. Please include your establishment's name in the subject line of your email. Thank you!
- Tour Operator Itineraries
Tour Operator Itineraries: These are OWNER managed. i.e. Tour operators can log in to the members area and manage their own itineraries. You can add new itineraries and make changes to existing itineraries. There is no additional cost for you to manage your own tours.
Should you not want to do the changes yourselves and would like us to do these for you, there is a cost involved. Changes to tour operators tour itineraries are charged at R150.00 per hour or part there-of. These must be submitted via e-mail in text or Word document please. Updates may take up to 5 working days.
- For Advertising Enquiries
For NEW Advertising Enquiries please click here
Assuring you of our best attention and service at all times
- The SA-Venues.com Team - .
24 hour reception and other
facilities only available at hotels?